Compass portable bridges are the most durable in the Alberta oil fields. Our team can engineer solutions for any operational challenges to get access to and from your workspace and equipment safely.
We provide customized designs for special requirements and difficult terrain. Wether you need to cross water, muskeg, or unstable ground, Compass provides an efficient solution to minimize your environmental impact and make access easier.
Features & Benefits of Our Bridges:
- Range in length from 20’ to 140’ spans
- Equipped with 14’ wide running decks
- Built to a 100-ton load rating
- Steel girders with steel framed timber mods
- Available with fixed or removable deck structures
- Built to forestry and oil field regulations
- All bridges under 80’ are winchable
All of our bridge products are available to rent or buy. If your project runs beyond your expected timeframe, we can offer a rental credit toward the purchase of your bridge to save you money.
Our services include delivery and installation, site inspections, permitting, engineered drawings, pile driving, and any other terrain work required for bridge installation. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
Request A quote