Reporting to the Transportation Manager, Class 1 Drivers at Compass Access Solutions help drive our customer success. Compass Offers a full line of access solutions to quickly and safely assist our customers in reaching their remote job sites and we need drivers who are not afraid to get them there.
You will be self-motivated, reliable, and able to work in a team environment. We will provide you with growth potential, an excellent benefits package including generous health spending account, competitive wages, and quarterly profit share.
- Safe operation of a vehicle over rough outdoor terrain in all weather conditions.
- Conducting pre and po job inspections on commercial trucks and trailers.
- Maintain electronic log books and, timely completion of required paperwork.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and report issues.
- Attend and participate in safety meetings, toolbox talks and pre-job safety meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Clean Class 1 Operators License.
- Safety tickets an asset but we will train the right individual.
- Capable of working in remote locations (occasion overnight trips)
- Must be comfortable using a computer, (We won't as you to build a spreadsheet, but you need to be able to take online trainging and fill out a couple forms).
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience hauling either Lowbed, Super B, or Winch a must.
- Oilfield and off-road driving experience and advantage.
- Matting product knowledge a definite asset.
In the interest of employee safety and a safe work environment, the successful candidate must pass a drug and alcohol pre-screening plus physical assessement.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email.
"Compass Access Solutions, TRUST us to get you to your destination or a great career."